Casino Top

Caesars to Welcome First Guests of Non-Gambling Dubai Resorts in Mid-November

Caesars’ first post-bankruptcy properties set to open doors in Dubai in mid-November
Hotel room bookings are now available for Caesars Entertainment Corp.’s two new non-gaming resorts in Dubai, Casino News Daily has learned. It seems that one of the two properties is set to open doors in mid-November and the other will welcome its first guests in early December, or a little over a year after the Las Vegas gaming and hospitality giant emerged from a lengthy Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
The opening of two resorts in Dubai comes as part of the company’s strategy to diversify its portfolio with non-gaming operations and to expand its brands geographically across different jurisdictions.
News about Caesars’ expansion to the United Arab Emirates first emerged this past spring. The company announced that it would operate two non-gaming resorts as part of the larger Bluewaters Island development project, managed by the state-linked Meraas Holding.
Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai and Caesars Bluewaters Dubai will feature as many as 479 hotel rooms, as well as different food and beverage, entertainment, and retail options. As mentioned above, the properties will not offer any casino-style gambling services as this type of activity is prohibited in the UAE and the region as a whole.
Hotel room bookings at Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai are available from November 15 onwards. Guests can choose from different options, including rooms with ocean views of the Arabian Gulf. Rates start at AED2,080 per night for a Resort Deluxe King Room overlooking the “lush gardens of Bluewaters Island”. Bookings at Caesars Bluewaters Dubai are available from December 1 onwards. Room rates start from AED1,360 per night for a Resort Deluxe King Room.
Caesars’ Expansion Plans
The company has said that it is definitely looking to expand to the the Middle East. After the upcoming launch of the two Dubai resorts, Caesars will also be eyeing expansion into Saudi Arabia, as it has pointed out. Saudi Arabia is looking to reduce its heavy reliance on oil exports and to develop a non-religious tourism industry which will only make it attractive to Western companies like Caesars.
The Las Vegas company also announced earlier this year that it would develop a non-gaming Caesars Palace-branded resort in Puerto Los Cabos, a popular coastal tourism draw in Mexico. Caesars said it would invest $200 million into that project. Construction work on the beachfront property is expected to commence in the first half of 2019.
Aside from expanding its non-gaming operations across multiple jurisdictions, Caesars might also be looking to extend its global gambling footprint. It has emerged that the company is one of the likely bidders for the operation of a €1-billion casino as part of a larger, €8-billion integrated resort that is planned to be built at the site of the former Ellinikon International Airport near Athens, Greece. Bidding process for the gaming license is yet to be opened by local regulators, but it is believed that Caesars has been among the first major casino operators to have lodged interest in the grand scheme.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on the day’s top casino news stories.
The post Caesars to Welcome First Guests of Non-Gambling Dubai Resorts in Mid-November appeared first on Casino News Daily.

Austin Farmer Wins Debut WSOP Circuit Gold Ring at Horseshoe Southern Indiana
Wednesday October 03, 2018

Latest WSOP Circuit gold ring winner drove more than eight hours to take part in the Horseshoe Southern Indiana stop Austin Farmer fell sick during the WSOP Circuit Seminole Casino Coconut Creek stop a couple of weeks ago and could not really play poker there. However, he was the star of the $600 No-Limit Hold’em

The post Austin Farmer Wins Debut WSOP Circuit Gold Ring at Horseshoe Southern Indiana appeared first on W88club.

WWE SmackDown report: Daniel Bryan and Miz strike unlikely alliance as tensions rise in women’s division ahead of TLC triple threat
Wednesday December 05, 2018

IT was another solid show from SmackDown LIVE last night, as the blue brand’s top superstars head towards TLC on December 16. Here are five things we learnt from SmackDown last night: Tensions are rising in the women’s division after last night’s episode of SmackDownWWE Charlotte and Asuka have imploded The show opened with a […]

The post WWE SmackDown report: Daniel Bryan and Miz strike unlikely alliance as tensions rise in women’s division ahead of TLC triple threat appeared first on 12bet 12bet vn.